Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Path to Farmers®

Why I Chose Farmers®
I started my insurance journey 25 years ago with the idea of opening my own agency engraved in my mind. In April of 2012, the opportunity I was waiting for presented itself. Farmers Insurance was calling my name, and I couldn’t have been happier. Although Farmers had been around since 1928, and had grown to be one of the leading multiline insurance companies in the industry, they surprisingly had no agencies open in New Jersey. I took this as a sign, and jumped at the opportunity to begin the journey of owning my own agency.

Where it all Began
The idea of owning my own business was implanted in my head at an early age. Watching the growth and success of my father’s small business, and knowing that both of my grandfathers were small business owners as well, created a spark of passion in me that grew as time went on. Coincidentally, my wife and both of her parents own their own businesses as well. As you can see, it definitely runs in the family. The decision to choose Farmers was not a difficult one. With the extensive training they provide, along with the reputation of the company itself, it was nothing but an easy choice.

What I learned Afterwards
Attending the University of Farmers® was a great experience, to say the least. They strive to go above and beyond in educating their agents to help make sure we aren’t just selling our clients products, but that we also help make them smarter about insurance.  The thing I love the most, however, is that the training never really stops. They have a team of people working behind the scenes to help with many of the questions we may have, which I think it a great plus! We have also received great feedback from some of our clients about our wonderful claims department. A customer whose home was severely damaged during Super Storm Sandy told me: “Dave, we feel blessed that we have Farmers…Our neighbors were shocked at how quickly a team from Farmers arrived at our home to take care of everything.” It makes me proud to work for a company that takes care of our customers the way Farmers does.

Communicate with us!
 I love meeting with new people, and educating them about insurance. Have any questions you need answering? I’d be happy to help you. Please feel free to reach out to me through the comment section below, give me a call, or head on over to my website!

Testimonial disclosure: “These testimonials are based on the experiences of a few people and you may not have similar results.” Disclaimer: “I am a Farmers® agent but my posts are my own and are not statements by or on behalf of Farmers.”


2 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your play918kiss weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write once more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more. recruitment agency burnley

    ReplyDelete